Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pillow Covers


This should pop up now and then. I decided that the pillows that came with our living room couches were just too big too be practical. So I will be doing a number of small pillows. These first two pillows were made to fit two pillow forms I already had or had recently purchased. I used some clearance fabrics I saw at Joanne's and zippers I already had and followed an online zipper tutorial to try to hide the zippers. The hiding didn't work too well, but this was my first attempt at hidden zippers, plus the pillow forms were overstuffed while the covers were rather tight, so maybe that is the problem? I'm not sure, but I should have more practice. My plan is to start de-stuffing the existing pillows and using that stuffing to stuff the future pillows I create.

No comments: