Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DIY links

Here are a few DIY links to keep you busy:

Wardrobe Refashion:
I've been very tempted to do this. I wear a lot of cardigans but few of my sweaters. And this tutorial makes it look so simple!
--Remake Sweater to Cardigan
Holiday Gift Idea:
I made this once. It was a lot of fun, although it was time consuming. Just be sure to use strong wires especially for the trunk. My tree was a bit slouchy with the weight of all those beads.
--Beaded Christmas Tree
Nonpermanent Kitchen Makeover:
With my fickle nature, temporary but interesting makeovers are a big hit. Although not mentioned, I like that the inserts are put clear plexiglass outward to make cleaning that much easier. Plus I bet you can re-use the same plexiglass when you decide to change the design.
--'Stained Glass' cabinet inserts
Science in the Kitchen:
Turn meal making into a science lesson.
-- The science of cooking

No comments: