Sunday, April 6, 2008

Progress, just not visual progress

I've spent much of the last few weeks doing my much belated volunteer work, so that is good. I've put that off far too long. I also cleaned and oiled both sewing machines and cleaned and organized the sewing/craft room a bit more. So progress has been made. Boring stuff not really worth a post, but something nonetheless.

But as always, if it seems I'm starting to get somewhere, I get sick. I've been feeling bad for a few days, tired and feverish today. So I'm hoping and praying that's it and its passed. (Cross fingers here). I have several projects lined up. I've done a bit more sewing on an old UFO quilt. Not much more to go. And I've cut out a pair of pants for DD and have lined up the template for the next stuffed animal program. And I haven't forgotten the skirts I wanted to work on by this summer, so hopefully there will be much to come in the weeks ahead.

No comments: